Str: 45% Lck: 45%
Mag: 35% Def: 35%
Dex: 45% Res: 30%
Spd: 45% Cha: 45%
Strengths: Sword, Brawling, Authority
Aptitude: Faith: White Magic Avo +20: Grants Avo +20 when using white magic.
Personal Skill: Professor's Guidance: Multiplies this unit's and adjacent allies' experience earned by 1.2.
Black/Dark Magic Learn List:
- Fire: D
- Thunder: D+
- Bolganone: C
- Ragnarok: A
- Heal: D
- Nosferatu: D+
- Recover: C
- Aura: A
- C+: Bane of Monsters: +6 Mt, +0 Hit, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Effective against Monster foes.
- A: Windsweep: +3 Mt, +20 Hit, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 5 durability. Prevents enemy counterattack.
- C+: Draining Blow: +5 Mt, +20 Hit, +0 Crit, 1 range, costs 3 durability. Restores 50% of the damage dealt as HP to the user.
- A: Mystic Blow: +10 Mt, +10 Hit, +0 Crit, 1 range, costs 3 durability. Deals magic damage.
- C: Battalion Vantage: When foe initiates combat, unit still attacks first if battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3.
- C+: Model Leader: Doubles experience earned for battalions.
- A: Battalion Desperation: If unit initiates combat when battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3, unit's follow-up attack (if possible) occurs before foe's counterattack.
- S: Rally Movement: Use Rally to grant Mv +1 to an ally.
Barring some incredible unluckiness, Adan/Abby will end up offensively strong, and able to endure at least two or three attacks on the following enemy phase. Any more than that runs the risk of putting them in a dangerous position, though.
Their personal skill also means that not only do they gain levels very quickly, they can accelerate other units' growth through strategic positioning. In particular, the lords can get 44% extra EXP by being adjacent to Adan/Abby. Especially in the first few maps, the sooner you can get a unit to level 5—when they can promote out of Noble/Commoner—the better.
The Faith aptitude's White Magic Avo +20 bonus is nice, but for Byleth, it only applies when using Nosferatu or Aura—one of those is not very offensively strong, and the other is obtained pretty late.
Table of Contents