Str: 50% Lck: 30%
Mag: 25% Def: 30%
Dex: 40% Res: 20%
Spd: 55% Cha: 25%
Strengths: Sword, Brawling
Personal Skill: Fighting Spirit: Unit takes 5 less damage when no battalion is assigned or when battalion endurance is 0.
Black/Dark Magic Learn List:
- Fire: D
- Bolganone: C
- Ragnarok: A
- Heal: D
- Nosferatu: D+
- Recover: C
- C+: Bane of Monsters: +6 Mt, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Effective against Monster foes.
- A: Finesse Blade: +2 Mt, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Avoid +10. Might increases based on user's Dexterity.
- C+: Nimble Combo: +4 Mt, 1 range, costs 3 durability. Avoid +20. Triggers 2 consecutive hits.
- A: Bombard: +3 Mt, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 3 durability. Triggers 2 consecutive hits.
- C: Battalion Vantage: When foe initiates combat, unit still attacks first if battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3.
Oh yeah, she comes with the Thunderbrand, an incredibly powerful sword.
Thunderbrand: 1 range. 13 Mt, 70 Hit, 10 Crit, 7 Wt, 30 durability. Enables Foudroyant Strike for holders of the Crest of Charon. Attacks twice consecutively when initiating combat. Requires Umbral Steel x3 and 2500 gold to repair.
And, for a reminder, here's what Foudroyant Strike does.
Foudroyant Strike: +6 Mt, +30 Hit, +30 Crit, 1 range, costs 3 durability. Effective against Armored and Dragon foes.
+6 Mt and +30 Crit is deadly, and she's the only one who can, realistically, use it. I say realistically because, technically, Lysithea can use it too (minor Crest of Charon, remember), but...yeah.
This is a minor benefit, but she's also considerably easier to recruit than Felix...when playing as Golden Deer. As the Black Eagles, you don't get her until Chapter 11, the halfway point of the game, negating that advantage. And, obviously, you start with Felix when playing as the Blue Lions, so that's irrelevant there.
Other than that...she's really just a unit built for the same purpose as Felix: a fast, deadly, sword-using infantry unit. Might not be the most optimal choice, but I'd be hard-pressed to say she's anything less than good.
Table of Contents