Str: 40% Lck: 45%
Mag: 25% Def: 30%
Dex: 60% Res: 25%
Spd: 55% Cha: 55%
Strengths: Sword, Bow, Authority, Flying
Weaknesses: Lance, Faith
Aptitude: Axe: Diamond Axe: +14 Mt, -20 Hit, 1 range, costs 7 durability.
Personal Skill: Leicester Lineage: Multiplies experience earned by 1.2.
Black/Dark Magic Learn List:
- Wind: D
- Sagittae: C
- Cutting Gale: B
- Excalibur: A
- Heal: D
- Nosferatu: D+
- Recover: C
- Silence: A
- C+: Bane of Monsters: +6 Mt, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Effective against Monster foes.
- A: Finesse Blade: +2 Mt, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Avoid +10. Might increases based on user's Dexterity.
- C+: Monster Blast: +5 Mt, +10 Crit, 2 range, costs 4 durability. Effective against Monster foes.
- A: Encloser: +4 Mt, +15 Hit, 2 range, costs 3 durability. Prevents foe from moving for 1 turn.
- C: Battalion Desperation: If unit initiates combat when battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3, unit's follow-up attack (if possible) occurs before foe's counterattack.
- C+: Model Leader: Doubles experience earned for battalions.
- A: Battalion Wrath: If foe initiates combat while unit's battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3, grants Crit +50.
- S: Rally Charm: Use Rally to grant Cha +8 to an ally.
My problem with Claude is that while he's good, he's not lord good. Spd isn't as important as main attack stats in Three Houses, since brave weapons are easily accessible, but Claude will on average end up with quite a bit more Spd than he has Str, and for a unit that you're stuck with on every non-paralogue map, that's... That's just kinda bad, y'know? Besides his stats, his personal classes stack up unfavorably compared to Bow Knight or even Sniper. Sure, they've still got Bowfaire, but neither of them have Bowrange. Range is more important than mobility, in my opinion, for a bow user, and Claude just...doesn't get it, outside of one particular weapon.
I dunno. I probably sound unfairly harsh on Claude von Riegan, and maybe I am. He's just...never impressed me on any of the Verdant Winds run I've done.
Table of Contents