Str: 20% Lck: 30%
Mag: 15% Def: 10%
Dex: 40% Res: 10%
Spd: 40% Cha: 15%
Strengths: Lance, Axe, Bow, Riding, Flying
Weaknesses: Reason, Faith
Personal Skill: Aptitude: Makes each stat 20% more likely to increase on level up.
Black/Dark Magic Learn List:
- Wind: D
- Cutting Gale: C
- Heal: D
- Nosferatu: D+
- Recover: C
- C+: Vengeance: +2 Mt, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Damage increases in relation to the user's missing HP.
- A: Lance Jab: +3 Mt, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 5 durability. Might increases based on user's Speed.
- C+: Monster Breaker: +9 Mt, 1 range, costs 5 durability. Effective against Monster foes.
- A: Armored Strike: +3 Mt, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Might increases based on user's Defense.
- C+: Point-Blank Volley: +3 Mt, +10 Hit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Avoid +10. Triggers 2 consecutive hits.
- C: Battalion Desperation: If unit initiates combat when battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3, unit's follow-up attack (if possible) occurs before foe's counterattack.
The worst thing I can really say about him is that Aptitude is pretty much a dead skill. All it does is make his growths normal, something that could've been accomplished by...making his growths equal to their Aptitude versions and giving him a useful personal skill. This isn't a Donnel or Mozu situation where they have decent growth rates on their own and Aptitude propels them to absurd levels, this is a "Cyril's growths got split between his bases and Aptitude" situation.
Table of Contents