Str: 40% Lck: 40%
Mag: 20% Def: 40%
Dex: 55% Res: 15%
Spd: 60% Cha: 40%
Strengths: Lance, Bow, Riding
Personal Skill: Rivalry: If a male ally is adjacent, unit deals 2 extra damage and takes 2 less damage during combat.
Black/Dark Magic Learn List:
- Fire: D
- Bolganone: C
- Ragnarok: A
- Heal: D
- Nosferatu: D+
- Physic: C
- Restore: B
- C+: Monster Piercer: +7 Mt, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Avoid +10. Effective against Monster foes.
- A: Lance Jab: +3 Mt, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 5 durability. Might increases based on user's Speed.
- C+: Break Shot: +4 Mt, +5 Hit, 2 - 3 range, costs 3 durability. After combat, inflicts Def -5 on foe for 1 turn.
- A: Point-Blank Volley: +3 Mt, +10 Hit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Avoid +10. Triggers 2 consecutive hits.
- C: Battalion Desperation: If unit initiates combat when battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3, unit's follow-up attack (if possible) occurs before foe's counterattack.
How's she do at dealing damage with those doubles? Generally, pretty well. 40% Str isn't anything to scoff at, and her high Dex and pretty good Lck mean she'll get a decent base Crit rate going. Hell, she's not bad at taking physical hits either, what with her 40% base Def growth.
For skills and classes... Well, her strengths point squarely to an eventual future as a bow knight. Like, you could just go straight Cavalier into Paladin with her, but...c'mon, she's got strengths in all three of the requirements for Bow Knight. She's also got godsdamned Point-Blank Volley, which lets her murder damn near anything she comes across if her Str growth works out.
I don't have a whole lot else to say about her, really. She's not, like, a fantastic unit, but she doesn't have any glaring flaws either, besides her Res.
Table of Contents