Str: 40% Lck: 45%
Mag: 25% Def: 30%
Dex: 50% Res: 15%
Spd: 60% Cha: 35%
Strengths: Sword, Axe, Bow, Flying
Weaknesses: Reason, Faith
Personal Skill: Hunter's Boon: Grants Crit +20 when foe's HP is ≤ 50%.
Black/Dark Magic Learn List:
- Wind: D
- Sagittae: C
- Heal: D
- Nosferatu: D+
- Restore: C
- C+: Bane of Monsters: +6 Mt, +0 Hit, +10 Crit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Effective against Monster foes.
- A: Finesse Blade: +2 Mt, +0 Hit, +0 Crit, 1 range, costs 4 durability. Avoid +10. Might increases based on user's Dexterity.
- C+: Wild Abandon: +10 Mt, -30 Hit, +30 Crit, 1 range, costs 5 durability.
- A: Diamond Axe: +14 Mt, -20 Hit, +0 Crit, 1 range, costs 7 durability.
- C+: Waning Shot: +4 Mt, +10 Hit, +0 Crit, 2 - 3 range, costs 3 durability. After combat, inflicts Str -5 on foe for 1 turn.
- C: Battalion Wrath: If foe initiates combat while unit's battalion endurance is ≤ 1/3, grants Crit +50.
The downside to her is that, while her HP growth is fine, her Def and Res growths are low, resulting in a similar situation to Caspar, although her HP growth isn't as good as his. She relies a lot on evasion, which is why putting her in classes that amplify her already-high Spd growth is important. Without the ability to dodge, Petra can be an incredibly big liability.
Table of Contents